About US

History

In Lorenzo, TX - 1955, Hurst Farm Supply was started by L.J. "Red" Hurst, with the goal of providing John Deere equipment with excellent customer service to the surrounding areas. Since that time, we have grown to a 7 store dealership, that employees over 120 people. As we grow, and as technology and equipment changes, we will strive to continue putting our focus on providing excellent customer service and building our relationships with our customers.

In this age of high technology, it's easy for companies and individuals to lose focus on what is most important. Therefore, the Hurst’s mission statement states, "We are determined to be a company of High Touch in this age of High Tech." This means that we recognize that our greatest asset is our customer. We are committed to treating them with courtesy and respect at all times, recognizing that we are selling much more than agriculture products or providing services of repair. We are selling the idea that we are in a partnership with our customers that maximizes their success. WHEN THEY SUCCEED, WE SUCCEED!
1955
Company was founded by Red Hurst in Lorenzo, TX.
1974
Crosbyton location was added as a Sales and Service Center.
1991
Lubbock and Slaton locations were purchased from Bryant Farm Supply.
2004
Abernathy location was purchased from Joe Thompson Implement.
2012
Snyder and Colorado City locations were purchased from Key Brothers.

Leadership

JOE HURST
CEO / Owner

TERRY HURST
Corporate Service Manager / Owner

CRAIG MCDONALD
Financial Consultant / Owner

RANDY SPARKS
Corporate Sales Manager / Owner

JAMIE THOMAS
CFO

CASEY HURST
Corporate Aftermarket Manager